Lessons in JUNE: we will look at DOUBLES (X). We use different hands at each lesson. Come to one or all:
- 1 June - Friday 9.30-11.30am (with Cath)
- 5 June – Tuesday 2.30-4.30pm (with Cath)
- 18 June – Monday 7.00-9.00pm (with Anne)
ADVANCED SATURDAY WORKSHOP: Overcalls, Cue Raises and Doubles & then bid - 30 June 9.30-11.30 (with Joan Butts) - $15 Members/$20 Visitors
For all lessons:
- Come 15 minutes early for cuppa or questions
- Come without a partner. No registration required.
Supervised sessions: NO SS MONDAY NIGHT 11 June (Public Holiday)
Our supervised sessions start with a practice hand on the table to review bidding. So come 15 minutes early if you want to learn as well as play.
Please note that there is a lesson in a supervised session timeslot once a month. Please refer to the calendar for the dates and topic. Lessons are shown in green and regular supervised sessions are blue.
Regular Supervised Sessions: We use Bridgemates to score and PIANOLA emails to see best hand, most interesting.
- Mondays 7-9pm – with Anne.
- Tuesdays 2.30pm – with Vickie.
- Fridays 9.30am – with Terry
- Cost: $7 Members, $12 Non-members. Vouchers and session cards can now be used at all supervised sessions (but not lessons)(as the Club now takes responsibility for running our Supervised sessions but not our lessons (except for PBI sessions) - as per the Club's current Operating Procedures).