Check the details below of our bridge education program designed to help round out your bidding system by introducing, refreshing or reviewing your partnership agreements for using the Stayman Convention (October). We also provide details of our ongoing supervised sessions.
October: The Stayman Convention - when Partner opens 1NT and you have a 4 card major.
- Fri 27 Oct 9.30-11.30am
- Tue 31 Oct 2.30-4.30pm
For all lessons:
- Come 15 minutes early for cuppa or questions
- Cost: $7 Members, $12 Non-members - no PPVs or vouchers accepted
- Come without a partner. No registration required.
Our supervised sessions start with a practice hand on the table to review bidding. So come 15 minutes early if you want to learn as well as play.
- Mondays 7-9pm – with Sue. We use Bridgemates to score & PIANOLA emails to see best hand, most interesting (& even worst - if you want to look?).
- Tuesdays 2.30pm – with Vickie or Sue - both using Bridgemates & Pianola!
- Fridays 9.30pm – practise play with Terry - also now using Bridgemates & Pianola!
- Cost (from September): $7 Members, $12 Non-members. Vouchers and session cards can now be used at all supervised sessions (but not lessons).