We all have times when we want to fill a gap in our bridge calendar. The Club offers a wonderfully effective Partner Finder service provided through Pianola.
This is designed to be self-service and it is easy to use (see below for a simple guide) once you are logged in to Pianola. Members would have been sent an invitation to Pianola when they joined the club. If you can not now login to Pianola then:
- If you have previously logged in but have forgotten your Pianola password then use the Forgot my password link on the Pianola login screen - and wait for the password reset email to arrive
This is a simple guide to how you use it yourself:
- Go to Home Page of Peninsula Bridge Club
- Click on - Pianola in the Quick Links box
- Click on - Partner Finder - in Top Row
- Click on - Create a Partner Finder Advert
- Choose - Date you wish to play
- Choose - Session Require
You can also check the more detailed guides provided by Pianola. Note that when you submit a partner wanted advertisement you do not get a copy of the email ad yourself.
Good luck finding partners for your bridge!